Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday!

So supposedly it's autumn, but my girl summer refuses to go down without a fight and for that I shall be forever grateful. We'll keep it short and sweet today :)

Imagine walking inside a building filled with man-made clouds.
Get your fill of forced perspective photography.
A scattered clock that goes from chaos to order and back to chaos again.
OK Go's latest music video featuring some very talented dogs.
Rue Magazine just made its debut and it's full of design inspiration.
A Lego wedding ring.
A tiny yarn asparagus?! GAH! Now I want everything here!
And while I'm dreaming I might as well throw in a wish for a cute Firefox, too.

Have a lovely weekend!

Image: picdit.wordpress.com

5 comments :

  1. That's what NYC looked like today! It was so hazy!

    p.s. that knit asparagus is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my work looked like that place in Venice with the clouds. So cool. :)

    And I just couldn't stop looking at the forced perspective photography. Very very cool.

    I know you've had a great start to your week, so I'll just say Happy Tuesday and New Beginnings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good weekend, and are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be nice to say I was in a fog... or my mind was in the clouds and it would be really true...

    I don't think I'd like working in that building too much.

    Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, a great start to the week. Hope you're all doing wonderfully and I've much to catch up on with you regulars. I'll swing by your blogs soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.