Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beautiful Work Spaces

Right now, as I write on my messy desk before going back to my dinner table that's absolutely covered in art supplies, I really wish I had a beautiful work space that I could retreat to when the muses beckon. A pretty little room full of labeled baskets and sunlight where I can just let the creativity flow unrestrained by clutter. (Anybody else feel spazzed when your desk is a mess?) Well to stir up the envy within me, The Inspiration Blog has a round-up of 40 offices, work spaces and studies that instantly put my little corner to shame and below are seven that I would love to recreate someday. Couldn't you just get lost in these for hours? I don't know about you, but I think the sunnier and brighter, the better.

What does your office/ work space look like?

Images: theinspirationblog.net

8 comments :

  1. Picture #5 is sooo pretty. I wish I had an office like that. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really colorful one is what i need to keep my brain cells flowing. as of now, my workspace is my kitchen table. thank you, tiny nyc apt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those are so pretty and some are so busy that just the photos stress me out.

    I'm with you, though. My work space is frustrating and uninspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love busy and often need several projects on the table at once so I can switch around when I get stuck with one. I guess the same holds true for design. I love color and different things to keep my brain active. Then again, maybe that's what makes me feel frazzled sometimes and a little calm would do me good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how all really great workspaces have these super big windows... I would end up looking outside all the time and get next to nothing done... well.. that part would be about the same as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to try and keep my desk tidy.

    It neverr works for long though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People have work space? I barely get a tiny corner of the living room to put my computer. Some day I envision my own room to scrapbook and blog. Some day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that sounds yum. Your own little kid-free sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.