Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday!

Look at what I just made! He's supposed to be a toast plushie keychain, but the more I look at him, the more he looks like a tiny monkey. Either way, I'm satisfied with my first attempt and will improve for next time. Next up: this bunny. Hopefully my version is somewhat recognizable.

I actually got barely any sleep last night. I bought a bunch of craft goodies yesterday, spent the rest of the day creating away and when I went to bed, my mind could not stop thinking about all the other things I want to do. I even started packaging some in case I ever pull the trigger on opening an Etsy shop...

Free photo booth pics via your webcam. Okay, how much do I love that it's in French? (via Oh, hello, friend)
You know what I'd put in these little waffle cups? Ice cream. Lots of [lactose-free] ice cream.
If historical events had Facebook statuses, they'd be this funny. (And here's part two.)
Free printable alphabet bunting.
Ten awesome women architects. I thought Maya Lin rocked when I chose to study her for a high school project.
Thirty-five hacks to make your life easier. Does anybody else live by #3 under Health/Body hacks? Anybody?
A friend sent me this blog post on the power of labels just when I was debating whether I'm a writer or a journalist....

Hope you all have a lovely Labor Day weekend. Oh, and happy birthday a mi mami!

10 comments :

  1. aww he's cuute! he doesn't look like a monkey at all. great job!

    Happy Friday!
    ٭Tsuki٭
    {Little Gray Fox}

    P.S. Don't forget to join the Crafty Challenge! Deadline for entries is September 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally see that it's toast. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first looked at it, I totally recognized it as toast. But now that I've read that you think it looks like a monkey and I keep on looking at it... it's starting to look like a toasty monkey. But it's still really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a toast to me.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world do you find time to blog and make toast plushie keychains?...which btw totally looks like toast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dry as toast keychains.. what a cool idea!!!

    ...and matching bomb shelter thingys too!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.