Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Julia's Daydreams: Take 1

Remember this sweet maternity leave project? Well, I couldn't resist trying the same with my friend's adorable five-month-old baby. Unfortunately, the lighting was off and sleepy Julia was a little miss cranky pants unless we set her down onto each scene just so. (Lesson of the day: Babies LOVE when you do some moronic ish. The stupider you look, the better.) Eventually our model tired of our shenanigans and we got some shots, but they're definitely in need of a do-ver. Still, she's such a cutie patootie that there's no way I could keep from showing her off! I'll re-post on the project once we accomplish a second - and hopefully better - take.

By the end of the photo shoot, she was like "Screw this. I'm going for another swim." So sub-par photos aside, isn't she just the cutest thing ever?? I can't get enough of those big, squishy cheeks :)

10 comments :

  1. My goodness, she reminds me of Evelyn. :) She has nearly as much hair, too! How old is she? Cute, definitely. Kissing baby cheeks is the BEST thing ever. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's five months old and cuuuute. She makes these googling sounds and is just the sweetest baby with huge eyes and cheeks. Aacck, I don't mind hopping around like an idiot going "Rrrrrrrrrrr" just to make her smile.

    Babiiieees :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have big beautiful eyes!

    :) The darkness is nothing a little photo-enhancement won't help (some).

    Vlog the idiot going "Rrrrrrr"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. What'd you use for props? I can only identify some scenes, can you clarify what they all are? Tan linda, jeshuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never mind, i got myself on a comp and saw the pics more clearly... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's about the same age as little Emma-Jane then... I love to hear babies laugh. As it turns out my Dad is great at it. That doesn't surprise me though, since he's a complete nutter (well, I had to get it from somewhere, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I also meant to say that I agree... Babies are tough models to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit! Great blog!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, she looks adorable! I agree the big squishy cheeks are too much. My 2nd had them & I couldn't stop myself from kissing them.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.