Monday, January 18, 2010

Studiokmo Pen and Paper City Prints

Check out these intricate maps from Studiokmo! Charlotte-based artist and architectural designer Studio K painstakingly draws each one with nothing but delicate little lines and dashes. Right now you can get lost in the streets of Manhattan, Paris, Boston, DC, San Fran, Chicago, Vancouver, Philly, Prague, Melbourne, Dublin and London. (via PopSugar Daily)
And how cool is this hand cut map of Melbourne?!

Talk about dedication. I don't even want to know how long it takes her to make these things.

Images: etsy.com, etsy.com and etsy.com

14 comments :

  1. Oh, I so want one of Manhattan. I miss my NYC streets. These are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That handcut one is especially cool, but can you imagine how careful you'd have to be with it? Hold it and sneeze and bam. No more map.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are amazing. I am so amazed by the things people do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat! I'll have to look out for one of Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! :D
    I found your blog from 20sb. Check out mine if you want: www.lifeaftercollege3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow that cut out is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so awesome. They must take so long to do!

    SE x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I certainly do NOT have the patience for this. And God forbid I messed one up. There'd be hell to pay fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one for Philly must have mustard on it. :)

    These are way cool - amazing what talented people can do - and here I am, not even allowed to use scissors anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look amazing. As an architect I would love to have one of those hanging up on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd never have the patience to do anything like that...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.