Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meeting Someone Tomorrow...

Only it's not who you think - or any boy for that matter. On Monday, The Psychic and I agreed to meet for coffee after work tomorrow. Mind you, I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure I can find something else to munch on to distract me from the fact that this situation is slightly weird. T tells me one of her patients would like to meet me and I say, "Sure?" Lordy.

Well, if anything, I hope she's nice. No clue what we'll talk about though - or what it is she feels I can teach her. Other than how to be an anxious worry-wort, that is.

P.S. My co-worker's bday party is tonight and I'm so exhausted I just want to head straight to bed (due to a long, stressful, overwhelming, upsetting weekend/week), but I'll be making a cameo nonetheless. Could help cheer me up a bit, maybe?

3 comments :

  1. yeah im sooo tired too, i did 12 hrs ayer, y 11 hoy... i know youve been busy that's y ure excused for not hitting me up to find out about my internship, that and i love you, so yeah.. lol

    but yeah i just wanna hit the sack and watch greys, but im attending D's bday dinner tonight. id probably regret not attending... and im mother-effin hungray and deserve some socializing with ppl other than 3, 4, & 5 yr olds and ppl other than students requesting books ^_^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know I've been MIA. I just needed a break from people calling, e-mailing, texting, checking up on me especially when I was already stressing out about work. It wasn't helping at all. We can catch up this weekend after I've attempted to catch up on all the sleep I've lost this week.

    And I really wanted to watch Grey's tonight, too, but alas there was "socializing" to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun at the party, hope u dont mind the drive by or the comment and do chk me out one day

    ReplyDelete

Say word.