Monday, September 1, 2008

TV Time!

September: the month of back to school shopping, fall fashion and jacket weather. Then there's that other September staple - a whole new season of TV shows! I know some of you have blocked out your Gossip Girl time tonight and others can't wait to see how 90210 fares tomorrow. And that's just the CW.

It's been a long while since I got hooked on a show (my faves have included Law and Order: SVU and Grey's Anatomy). This is mostly because at my mom's house everyone else had control of the available TVs and I didn't care enough to fight for time slots. I kind of miss rushing back home to catch the latest episode and spending a week wondering what on earth could happen next.

But now that I have My Own TV I plan to fit in a couple shows into my schedule. Which? I'm not sure yet. I still need to shop around a bit and see what's out there before I fully commit. I was hoping Lost would be back this fall, but instead it's starting again early in 2009. I started watching the first three seasons back in March and have been Hooked ever since. I can't believe I waited so long to get into it!

Now I'll have to wait until next year for season five, but no worries. I still have season four to see and a bunch of new shows to keep me entertained in the meantime. So let the vegetating begin!

What shows are you anxiously waiting for this season?

5 comments :

  1. I watched Gossip Girl tonight. God, I love that show. It's the only show I really look forward to. I couldn't wait for the new season to start! And it didn't dissapoint!!!

    I'm curious about 90210 tomorrow too.

    I used to watch the hills but I haven't watched a single episode this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've watched one episode of Gossip Girl ever because my sister had it on. I'll probably catch 90210 tonight because at work I keep hearing about Tristan Wilds (half-Dominican, half-black and apparently was amazing in HBO's The Wire) so I want to see that kid in action.

    I also used to watch The Hills but I completely skipped out on the last season. Same goes for Grey's. They kind of lost me in the beginning of the last season with all those new faces walking around. Next thing I know, Callie is kissing girls. After that dream I had the other night with Patrick Dempsey I might just get back on it!

    What else is good out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch America's Top Model.. not sure when it begins and thanks for the heads up on 90210.
    Also, I am currently watching I love money.. its totally ridiculous and hilarious. I can't believe dummy The Entertainer got rid of Heather?!!! As if!

    ReplyDelete
  4. America's Next Top Model returns tomorrow September 3rd on the CW airing Wednesdays at 8 PM EST.

    Thanks for reading that magazine I gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's if you are in fact the anonymous person who received a copy of a certain magazine from me.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.