Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Monday!

OK, I'm not really that excited that it's Monday, but I am happy that the weather in NYC is not as disgustingly sticky as it was yesterday. Note to self: do not haul laundry up and down four flights of stairs and then go grocery shopping in jeans during 70+% humidity.

I also went to Ikea on Saturday to continue decorating the apartment (more on that later) and went to Barnes and Noble yesterday with the sis for some quality work time (that consisted of me writing for a half hour and then getting super antsy the remainder of our 3-hour long stay).

So how were your weekends? Get into any trouble? Any exciting plans for the week?

1 comment :

  1. I feel nausea. I think I had too much chocolate this morning. Did you know I suffer from chronic stomach virus since the tender age of 8?
    PS. I'm passing by your hood at 6pm SHARP!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.