Friday, August 31, 2012

{Happy Friday}

And hello from Connecticut! I'd like to say that I've done nothing out here but relax and take in the slower pace of living, but The Bantu Girl and I have been busy since Toby and I arrived on Tuesday. Last time I visited, we held a photo shoot for her in her aunt's beautiful handmade lesso dresses and this time we've been pointing the camera on me! Granted, my wardrobe is severely lacking on the stylish front, but it's been such a self-esteem boost to pose and smile and pretend I'm on a runway. Like baBAM! I got this! I can't wait to share some of them with you next week.

Have you ever staged a photo shoot with your friends? It's so nice when the other person is just as into photography as I am so we can both have fun no matter what side of the camera we're on. And bonus: I get to dust off my dresses and heels and practice my makeup techniques with someone who's all about that girly girl stuff.

4 comments :

  1. You and Toby look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to stage a photoshoot with a friend, but no one really understands why I take a billion pictures of my food. You are looking glamours! And Toby looks thrilled. ;) Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh people know to back up off their dishes until I've taken all the photos I need. THEN we can eat.

      Delete

Say word.