Friday, August 10, 2012

{Happy Friday}

Happy Friday, my tiny monkeybutts! I'm so tired after an hours-long attempt to catch a bus out of Atlantic City and then a four-hour ride back into the city, but we're back and looking forward to some lounging around in bed for the rest of the evening. (I've decided that gambling is just not my thing, by the way.) Are you doing anything interesting this weekend? Tomorrow I'll be taking a family member in from the Dominican Republic to see the Statue of Liberty for the very first time, but we'll be cheating by passing right by on the free Staten Island ferry instead of riding the $17 boat to the monument.

I hope you have a lovely one! Here are a few loved links from around the web:

Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling tells us where good ideas come from.
Happy tat.
How cool are these rubber dipped eco toothbrushes?
United States rubber stamps and another for your adventures.
Imagine walking under a colorful canopy of umbrellas.
A pop-up dinner party in an alleyway. (And here's a dreamy A Midsummer Night themed party!)
I. Want. This. In To Kill a Mockingbird, The Little Prince, or some vintage fairy tale classic please.
Beautiful striped leather card cases.
"Thinking is the enemy of creativity." -Ray Douglas Bradbury
What are your favorite photo editing apps?
Nutella stuffed cinnamon sugar muffins. 'Nuff said.

2 comments :

  1. This photo is gorgeous. I stared at it for quite some time on some other social network. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toojie. I wish I could say I spent loads of time on that beach, but alas. The girls prefered the pool and I just lounged around on a chair trying to catch some breeze from the outdoor deck.

      Delete

Say word.