Monday, April 9, 2012

{Monday Inspiration} Julian Bialowas' 365q + 52mmnts

From 2010 to 2011, Canadian photographer and graphic designer Julian Bialowas posted a breathtaking photo with an inspirational quote every day on his site 365q.
This year, he's taken on a new project: 52mmnts. There he shares a weekly task to motivate, inspire, get you thinking about how to enrich your life, and then share your story with others. The mini goals are really manageable, too. The photo below is captioned with "Show us how you chose to simplify your life this week: Unplug, Unclutter, Donate Unneeded goods, etc." The tip is from weeks ago, but lately I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning and throwing away. Magazines, paperwork, and clothes that have never been and will never be worn are all going out!
How are you decluttering your life these days?

P.S. Julian is also the co-creator of 16Hours magazine, which I shared with you here.

Images: Julian Bialowas on flickr.com, flickr.com, and 52mmnts.me

4 comments :

  1. These are so great. I love this idea.

    And I've definitely been working on decluttering my life. Amazing how much stuff accumulates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't even realize it until you decide to clear the whole place out. I'm so not looking forward to moving again someday.

      Delete
  2. :( I think I've been cluttering it lately. Oops.

    I will try harder, and not just fantasize about what I want, I will do things to make them happen. Did I spell fantasize right? I'm fried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you spelled it, right. Me thinks we need to check in with each other soon :)

      Delete

Say word.