Friday, April 27, 2012

{Happy Friday}

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a long week so I'm ready to commit to a couple days of doing a whole lot of nothing before heading back out next week. I will only break this vegetation period for picnics in the park, baking peanut butter brownies, and finishing out this month's course of Souvenir Foto School. By the way, the above photo is a cool light fixture at the CIA Bakery CafĂ© in San Antonio. It's made out of wooden spoons!

And with that, I'll leave you with some fun links from around the web:

I want these hand-carved stamps.

For the fellow orange juice snobs.

How to break in new shoes.

If you could email 12,000 people, what would you say?

One minute with...

Anyone catch a glimpse of the shuttle as it flew over NYC?

The Barackness Monster and Jimmy Fallon slow-jam the news.

DIY pink lip balm.

Family portraits 101.

Hey, did anyone see Game of Thrones this week? What the...!!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Friday; have a good weekend! :)

    If I could e-mail 12 thousand people, at this exact moment I'd urge them all to buy my book; if even 1 in every 100 people did so I'd sell 120 copies, which would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.