Monday, July 26, 2010

A Maternity Leave Project

For the new mommies who are bored out their minds/ searching for something to do while the baby's asleep, check out Adele Enersen's hobby: capturing her daughter Mila's daydreams and posting them on her blog. How sweet will it be for little Mila to look through all these photos when she's older? Sure beats the itchy, frilly outfits my mom stuffed me into. (via Laughing Squid)
By the way, posts for the next three days might be short and quick as I try to get errands done, spend time with some friends and start packing for Thursday's trip! Hope your week is off to a great start. I'll be here this evening :)

Images: milasdaydreams.blogspot.com, milasdaydreams.blogspot.com and milasdaydreams.blogspot.com

9 comments :

  1. Awww...so cute and creative. Especially loving the Up one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how adorable. And I'm soooo not creative, I just get jealous at pictures like these!!

    I might try it though...give myself some time to think of scenes. :) Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you two were the first to respond since I posted it for the both of you (even though Tooje's the one complaining about her summer/maternity leave flying by!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Up" one is cute. :)

    Enjoy Monty Python!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try. I've seen a couple short clips before and I just...don't get it. If anything, it'll be a fun experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest pictures ever!

    L x

    http://only-halfdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are freakin adorable! What great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! im gonna have to keep that in mind when i have a baby someday.
    thanks for sharing
    have a great day!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so much fun. I am the most uncreative photographer ever.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.