Thursday, July 29, 2010

Karaoke: Katy Perry, "California Gurls"

I'm off to California today! I've been looking forward to this trip for nearly SIX MONTHS, people. Six months. I'm super excited for our romantic getaway, celebrating his cousin's wedding with him (I'm actually a +1 this time!) and meeting his family, but from now on A. had better invite me somewhere when there's no more than two weeks to go. Anywho, I think the song below was a perfect fit for the occasion. (Hope you enjoy the craziness, Josh.)


6 comments :

  1. Another wonderful karaoke video! Have a fun time in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You are abs adorable... :) Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, the day is finally here! Have a safe flight over and looking forward to your trip report! You will have a blast! As always, love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off ya go!! Time fer you to be a valley girl fer sure! like you know?

    Oh man! That was one foxy chick in that video!! She knows how to work it - and I'm so glad that wireless micro-hair-brush-aphone works so well!!

    But most of all, I love that fan-tab-ulous smile!!!

    :)

    Have more fun than legal in California!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! you're coming over to my side of the world. i'm sure you'll have a great time.

    love this vid. the microphone/brush is too funny. go dorkys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time!! And nice video :)

    L x

    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete

Say word.