Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blah Blah Blah, That's All I Hear You Singin'

I'll be the first to admit that I tend to listen and like some pretty bad music, but the other day I heard such a God awful piece of work that I was left dumbfounded. How did this get on the airwaves?! And who on Earth thought it was good enough to expose to the unsuspecting public? Auburn's "La La La" is so amateurish and craptastic, it actually made me mad. Mad because here I am trying to make ends meet while people like her can record vowel sounds and get national recognition for it.

And if you don't want to listen to this masterpiece, the lyrics displayed will give you a taste of what the entire song is like.


9 comments :

  1. Almost as original as the "la, la, la" song in past years - "Boy I can't get you out of my head, your lovin is all I think about...la la la la la la la la."

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet I didn't gag to Kylie Minogue nearly as much as I did to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that is bad! I shudder to think how awful it is without all of the equipment that is trying to fix her voice. I agree completely with you! It drives me crazy when people with no talent make millions for absolutely nothing. People like that stupid Spencer and Heidi and the Kardashians never cease to irritate me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've felt this way for awhile now....I've always thought some of the pop song lyrics were silly, but I really got mad at "apple bottom jeans". I don't know why, but I was just so annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. andrew, no.

    joy, ugh, Speidi's the worse!

    colby, I apologize for the pain, but something had to be said.

    tooje, "with the fur?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blech. I also really dislike that Blah Blah Blah song. Is it Kesha who sings it? I've never listened to the whole thing. And I dislike anything by Lady Gaga. No offense to anyone who likes Kesha or Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of overpaid/overexposed folks these days...

    If I wanted to hear a La la la la song, I'd listen to Spongebob singing it...

    I know you could sing this song and it would sound lots better.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.