Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Up Next: A String of Getaways

Starting tomorrow I'll be going on several press trips and I truly hope my first stop makes me feel like the photo above. I'm so tired, guys. From what I'm not sure, but I need sleep, fresh air and the ocean. I want to wake up to the crashing waves again.

My back-to-back traveling means I won't be around much over the next four weeks, but I'll try my best. In fact, I'll be gone a total 18 days without a single weekend in the city until the end of May. How lucky am I, huh? That said, I do wish A. and I had a bit more time together after he returns from Japan and before I leave to my second destination. (His 18-day getaway is done on Sunday.)

As much as I am excited to travel and write, I just can't wait until we settle back into our old routine. We've become such saps over the last two weeks, it'll be nice to finally have him in front of me.

11 comments :

  1. I hope you have a great time with your travels! You will be back with A before you know it to enjoy a wonderful NYC summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joy! I do hope time flies. The last two weeks seem to have gone pretty quickly (but not quickly enough)! I need to pop on over to your blog. It's been way too long. I've been all out of the loop over here and that Google Reader of mine is forever at 1000+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slightly jealous about your travels and I hope that you find enjoyment in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking you should plan a trip for the summer time. :) I am going to be home for 12 weeks and you could get in solid, baby-caring skills during that time.

    Where in the world do you get to go, and who foots the bill for this sort of thing? I think I need your job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you off to? Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy yourself. The time will fly by, you watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! My first stop is Mexico. I'll probably do quick Twitter updates rather than whole posts so pop in to see where I am and what I'm up to!

    Tooj, usually the PR company representing either the hotel or the city's tourist bureau foots the bill for these trips. I still want to go see you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great trip!! Enjoy the sun and food.

    Travel safely and come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your trips. Time will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I am green with envy. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.