Monday, April 19, 2010

A Roadmap to Your Best Body

While there are some general health habits that are important our whole life through (eat well, drink water, be active and get tested), there are specific ones we should develop depending on our age. A 20-year-old's fitness routine will be different once she enters her 40s and a 30-year-old woman will have to adjust her dietary needs once she decides to bear children. Even the medical tests you should ask for change as you age and your body becomes susceptible to different health risks. So be prepared: here's how to get and maintain your best body through your 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond!

Image: optimisticthinking.wordpress.com

6 comments :

  1. This is really helpful, thanks for doing the research for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll turn to page 34 of my good smelling magazine.

    Thats a cool site you found and linked into by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be changing my diet? Damn. What should I do with these mozzy sticks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. toriz, you're very welcome. It was actually fun to research.

    sugarlens, glad it was useful!

    intense guy, thanks so much for reading my articles; I truly appreciate the support. As for the site I link into, A.'s coworker had mentioned Scribd.com. It's awesome! You can upload files/PDFs and there's no limit as to how many you can upload. So far it's been great and I can now share my published stories digitally with just a link instead of a giant PDF file. And thanks for that list of hosts you'd sent me before.

    tooj, well as long as it's not just "mozzy" sticks you're eating these days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this link! I sometimes forget I'll be turning 30 this year -- I just don't feel that old. I apparently don't even look that old. But I need to know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.