Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello from Cabo! Right now I'm sitting by the beach overlooking the Pacific and let me tell you, it is windy! But the Mexican sun feels so good right now...up against my jeans and sweater. What?! I freaking hate the cold! But if it makes you feel better, I'm wearing my bathing suit underneath.

Anywho, after yesterday's long trip (where a 44-year-old kept calling me his "future wife" on the second flight over, asked me out to dinner and drinks and gave me his digits), I took a much-needed nap and later had a wonderful five-course meal including the best beef tenderloin ever! Also, I'm starving right now and my cheap behind is munching on trail mix until dinner tonight. *Nom, nom, nom* It doesn't compare.

Dolphins. I "swam" with them (meaning I floated around them in my life vest like a helpless imbecile going wherever the wind would take me). They feel like slippery rubber. Very weird, but a lot of fun. And did you know it makes noise through nasal air sacs just below its blow hole and not its mouth? Go on and enlighten all your friends! I'll post a picture of me riding on one's belly once I get home.

OMG, I swear one of these coconuts is going to fall on my head! And you know what I'd get with my settlement money? Food.

Hope you all enjoy your weekends! I certainly intend to. There's a beach party tonight and a boat ride at sunset tomorrow. ¡Que sexy!

P.S. Good gravy a giant cruise ship just appeared out nowhere! How'd that creep up on me?

P.P.S. Aaand now it's raining sand.

16 comments :

  1. Have fun!! Just so you know it will be 90 degrees here tomorrow!!!! Ahahahha... Lol, I'm jealous of you being on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) color me jealous! cabo? you lucky lady!

    2) do dolphins feel like eggplants? that's what i've heard. firm, but sort of hollow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Dolphins do feel funny. I have only feed them, but never had the nerve to swim with them. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    Watch out for the coconuts and the 40 year old pervs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! I'd LOVE to see the beach right now. We only live about an hour from the shore, but... being 9 months pregnant it will be awhile before I get there. Have a safe trip home!

    Happy SITS Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swimming with the dolphins is something I have always wanted to do. Do you have pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! I want to swim with dolphins too! :)) Glad you're having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Other than the old dude giving ya his phone number and getting sand in your hair, it sounds like you are having a blast!

    I hope the cruise ship went elsewheres... nothing like a hoard of tourists underfoot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    I've never been to Cabo, but it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you lucky duck! Wish I was in Cabo! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so so jealous!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you lucky pup! I so wanna swim with the dolphins someday...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.