Friday, March 19, 2010

For My Little Soul Sister

If there's someone I can count on to try her best to cheer me up when I'm having a rough time, it's my sister. Even though she's four years younger and even when she has her own issues to deal with, she will quickly assume her role as my rock if I ever need her.

Dama, now that you're months away from finishing grad school and currently stressed out, I just wanted to tell you how unbelievably proud I am of you. I can't wait to see you donning your cap and gown (yet again).

So here's your song. I hope it brings a smile and a breath of fresh air. We could both use it right now.


Train - Hey, Soul Sister (Official Music Video) - Watch more top selected videos about: Trains

13 comments :

  1. wow, you're a very lucky sister =) We should all be so fortunate to have such a wonderful individual in our lives. P.S. you should give her money.

    GAHHH STRESS!!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks =] see you spring break <3 (i like how that sounds like we're living in different countries and shit, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, not at all as if you went to school and worked three blocks away from me. Come visit me, punk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will see you Spring Break! Now hush child. And please, i be google mapping you. I know where you sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, but why you blowin' my spot son?!

    And I do it to you too, stalker. Lets me know when I can head to mom's without having to deal with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which is all the time, cuz I dont wanna deal with our mother, as for why, please refer to the post right below this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the upcoming graduation Dama! I see "lots and lots of brains" runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys!

    But let's not get ahead of ourselves... I've got a couple months before I am freeeeee! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet sisterly story you two are. I hope my boys grow up feeling that way about their brothers.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.