Monday, October 27, 2008

Rain, I Hate You

Thanks to Rain the World Series has been delayed just as soon as the Tampa Bay Rays tied the game 2-2. So for now it's suspended in the sixth inning until who knows when (as in it could be in a couple hours or another day). Helloooo some of us have work in the morning! Now I have to watch news instead. Boo.

You know what was nice about the game though? Cole.

UPDATE: So this so-called news wants me to believe there will be wet snow tomorrow. Lies!

GAME 5 UPDATE: The game has been officially postponed until tomorrow night. Argh, now I don't know if I'll be able to watch it unless I race home after my session with T :(

UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO CARE: Game 5 will resume Wednesday night in Philly at 8:37 pm EST. Again, I won't be home in time to watch it! Go to the Apollo or World Series...Apollo...or World Series...

9 comments :

  1. rain rain go aways come gain another day.!

    snow!!
    lucky you!!!
    it rarely snows here in upper mid georgia.
    hey guess what?
    I might visit nyc this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sitting here too wishing I had a game to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being Saucy this week!
    Much Love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new here. SITSta. I'm lost. Who's Cole and who's T?

    Baseball fan? Me too. excellent

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's raining even more up by me, so we'll see if the weather improves in Philly tonight. They need to win this there!

    Cole is the awesome starting pitcher for the Phillies. And T is my therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was glad that they allowed Tampa to tie before calling the game. I am with you on Cole Hamels. I put a photo of him on my first ever blog! He is YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TL, why were you happy they tied? Who are you rooting for here woman? Because I would've been just fine if the Phillies kept the lead. :p

    Either way, the commissioner was not going to let the World Series end like that so they'll just have win another day.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.