Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Off, I'd Like to Thank God...




Well Anonymous is not the only one winning prizes around here! Last night, Kelsey at K is…Not your Average Girl gave me my very first blog award (left). Yay! So now I have to list six things I love and then pass this on to six other blog peeps :)

I Love…

1 Writing
2 Internet surfing ‘til my eyes fall out and checking my e-mail every five minutes (haha, just kidding! It’s every two…)
3 Spooking the bejesus out of my 57-year-old mom (I really need to stop though)
4 Walking through the park while listening to music
5 Blue things…
6 But I only like red candy (mmm, there’s just something about that artificial cherry flavor!)

And The Winners Are…

1 Joyce at {sugarlens}
2 Heidi at Fancy Feet
3 Valerie at being red
4 Lisa at curious girl
5 Susanna-Cole at Girl Meets NYC
6 Heather at Mindless Junque

16 comments :

  1. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, but I still am loving this blog;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks merc!! I think it's because you and I have the same great taste in style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment. Trusting God with everything!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one who checks e-mail every 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear!!! You deserve God's blessing indeed...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award.
    I love red candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the email checking, but I do that moreso at work...kind of a necessity. But the internet surfing...I just get BORED. My hubs does that though...he'll look at the net for hours...and hours...and hours....HE BORES me with it. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  8. bombastic, hello and welcome!

    kelsey, thanks again for the award and yup I'm an addict. At least we can admit it...

    lenore, thanks so much :)

    heidi, aren't they the best?

    tooj, I do it at work, at home, at mom's house, anywhere there's internet access and a computer...I don't even know where the time goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the award! i'm so honored!

    i love blue things too...blue clothes, blueberries, blue gatorade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! A well deserved award, sweets. And thank you thank you thank you for awarding me!! I check my email every two minutes too. I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. valerie & heather, no prob! You guys totally deserve it. You both have great blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to the infinity! My first blog award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I'm glad this made you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww thank you so much dear for giving me this award! You are too sweet and I am so honored!! I will definately have to pass this on in one of my upcoming posts, but meanwhile, I made a sidebar in which I'm displaying all my awards with thanks and links those who gave them to me! :)

    xoxo,
    S-C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done!
    I totally am on your level with the artificial cherry flavour.
    It's heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Fancy Feet! I will have to check out the others.
    Sorry I didn't do your tag last weekend. I will make it up to you, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.