Friday, October 17, 2008

NYC Street Quiz

Real quick: Who can tell me from what corner in Manhattan did I take the two shots below? From this spot you can see the tops of both the Chrysler Building (left) and the Empire State Building (right) clearly in the distance. Comments for this (and all subsequent quizzes) will be hidden until the answer is revealed Saturday at noon (so no cheating). The winner will be randomly chosen from those with the correct answer and I say winner because there's going to be a prize on Dry as Toast for the first time everrr! I just have to figure out what it is really...but I'm sure I can dig something up!

And depending on how this goes/what fun (read: cheap/free on my end) prizes I can dream up I'll consider giving goodies for future Biz Quizzes (the Where in the World's are too hard for you out-of-towners). Contest closes at midnight tonight...good luck!

6 comments :

  1. Oh, I'm not good at this one...I've only been to NY once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not fair!
    I don't know.
    I'm not from nyc. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, too hard for us out of towners. No prize for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..this looks hard. especially, since I live in heartland (nebraska).

    Thanks so much for the comment.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...near NYU /Union Sq ??? This is a wild-wild west errr... guess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Sits! I have not a clue where you took the photos from. I just told my hubby last night it was time for another visit to NYC! Don't think I will make it in time to find the answer to the question!LOL.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.