Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Nesting} Photographer Idha Lindhag's Interiors

Goodness, how dreamy are Swedish photographer Idha Lindhag's interior shots? Maybe it's because my own home is in complete disarray at the moment, but I would absolutely love to pack up and move into any of these room right now. Actually no, if I'm honest I'd move out of my Bronx apartment and into these spaces no matter what.

I love the small rustic touches, the bright pops of colorful accessories, and that mini greenhouse would be my little escape all summer long. You know, in case the rest of that beautiful house ever got to be "too much."

Do you guys have visions for your dream home? I think mine would just have to have some branch lighting now! (Here's how to make one of your own.)

Images: par.ispy.se

4 comments :

  1. Someday I will love decorating a home. For now we live in old tattered 1980s throw together. Ah well, I always tell myself it's the laughter and love that make a home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first moved into my apartment I was all about decorating and hanging things up on the wall and buying all the pieces that would make this place my own. About six months in, if that, I just accepted the state it was in and haven't changed a thing in four years. And I haven't gotten the least bit bored with the decor as it's kind of just faded into the background leaving me to focus my time and energy elsewhere.

      Still, it's so hard not to want to start all over whenever I come across amazing interior design, but that would take money that I just need to use elsewhere. Someday, right?

      Delete
  2. I like that wall behind the green sofa. I could see doing that - and you doing that too with your new collection of fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought of it, too! It could also work well as an inspiration wall with a mixture of photos, magazine clippings, and other random bits.

      Delete

Say word.