Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Weekend

I went to Friday's Knicks vs Lakers game at Madison Square Garden with A. and we got to see first-hand what all this Jeremy Lin hype was about. Wow and to think that this talent was just sitting around waiting to be noticed.

Letters M, N, W, and Y were added to the Souvenir Foto School project.

I washed practically every textile in my house (clothes, bed sheets, couch covers, curtains, carpets) out of fear of having bed bugs. It took nearly four hours and too many trips up and down a fourth floor walk-up.

Two days later, I realized that I probably don't have bed bugs. I get one more mysterious bite though and I'm out of here.

The Painted Veil so did not end as I thought it would...

I started taking advantage of NY Sports Club's 30 Days for $30 deal along with Anonymous. Painful but fun.

Whitney Houston passed away at the age of 48. My sister sent along this video of the Dubai Fountains synchronized to "I Will Always Love You" today and yes, I cried a bit.

2 comments :

  1. Love that you went to a game. Sorry it was the pros. Bites?? In winter? Strange. Take care of yourself. And yes.....sad. I belted out that one in the car Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't get any more bites.

    I'm enjoying your photo project. :) Nice to see you out there with the camera - it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.