Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Inspiration

Today almost got away from me without sharing a bit of inspiration to kick off the week. I worked my morning shift, completed my daily photo for Souvenir Foto Class early, cried when I realized that I did break my beloved macro lens when I dropped it a few days ago, and then spent the rest of the day in the emergency room. No, my discovery didn't land me in the hospital; Mom's knee has been swollen for days and so she couldn't stand it any longer. Now she's got herself a nice pimp cane to help her walk around.

So basically any of the above sounds nice right about now, but more importantly, I need some sleep. I can take over the world in the morning.

Image: myconcretesky.com

3 comments :

  1. Not the best of days then! Hope today is a better day! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom is feeling better. I know she's struggled with her health for sometime. It must wear on the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! The swelling in her knee has started to go down. Arthritis apparently...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.