Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Update

* New Oldies But Goodies are up on the sidebar. Read and comment :)

* Updates on The Letter Writing Campaign. Click on over to read about two people who could really use some warm thoughts sent their way (via snail mail of course)! It wouldn't take much and it could really brighten up someone's day.

* I listened to the holiday music station while getting ready this morning...and sang along. In fact, I just turned it back on. Currently jamming to: "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," Jackson 5 :)

* Minimums for debit or credit card purchases are a complete inconvenience. No, I do not want $5 worth of stuff. I want these here bananas!

* After months and months of saying I wanted to get cute boots, I finally did! Bought myself two pairs yesterday. One was a pair of rainboots (below) that I rocked today. There's nothing Mother Nature can hold over me now. I'm invincible!! The others were a pair of pretty black ones with a bow on the side that cost 14 bucks...so I wouldn't be surprised if they disintegrated in the snow.

* And remember him? Turns out all he wants for Christmas is...you.

26 comments :

  1. Who the HELL is that guy??? LOL I don't remember him. And I'm happy to hear you sang along...good work. :) (Can I have those rain boots?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this guy is AWESOME. You need to see him "sing" "Greatest Love of All" (the second video in the linked post). And thanks, teach ;)

    Oh, and no. You cannot have them. I finally bought something I fit into. Next task: jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mujer vete pa Colorina!! Estan a 23!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And about the guy...he has issues. Serious ones. The type of issues that can nly be solved with a jacket that ties on the back and nice white padded walls.

    For real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have my boots, I beat you. $20 at Daffy's lol last year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't hate. You wish you could lip synch like that! He brings smiles with his craziness and I think that's a type of crazy I can support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure , sure. By the way I have been listening to that song on my ipod for the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute boots. I'd love a pair like them...better yet, make mine leopard print ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *in comes Dama with a comment on why she isn't credited for the pic*
    and omg i hate those damn debit/credit car minimums its either buy whatever the minimum is worth of stuff or pay a non bank atm fee on those darn lil machines and get charged not only by the machine but also by your bank and then you have to calculate whats best buying stuff you dont need or having money stolen from you for your convenience....and lucky you, you found a place with a 5 dollar minimum i always get either 10 or 15 *ok done ranting*
    we need to get glossy boots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cite me fool!! APA style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ladystyx, I think I've seen a couple of those in there too.

    dariany, oh I walked right on out without my bananas. That's what I get for walking around with only four quarters to my name.

    dama, no. I'm not one of your psycho textbooks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute boots!
    I found some at Target that I'm in love with. I can't figure out if I want to spend money on them yet, seeing as if I would get to wear them like twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. kelsey, oh my sis has these cute blue ones from there!

    yaya, and I don't even try :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE those boots! I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so sass-a-licious in them boots...and how i love him...and his channeling of miss M....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute boots--and crazy is a GOOD thing (sometimes...).

    ReplyDelete
  19. woman, how many times do i have to tell you?! ive never bought boots from target!! mine are from some sports store we had on campus in BU.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man! How on Earth am I supposed to keep all your purchases straight??

    anonymous & sugarlens, thanks!

    noah's mommy, the man knows his Mariah tunes.

    denene, I agree. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im inlove with the boots. I really need some! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.