Monday, December 1, 2008

Gift Guide Round-Up

Let's face it: I'm way too busy to scour the internet for the hottest gifts this season and create elaborate gift guides for you lovely monkeybutts. Therefore, I'll be keeping a nice long list of cool ones I come across and will leave this post on the sidebar. Check in often as I'll update from time to time with new finds.

Btw, this isn't to say I won't post cool items I find every now and then. I just won't be as extensive as these other sources. Happy shopping :)

*****

New York Magazine Holiday Gift Guide 2008

Time Out NY Holiday Gift Guide

Cosmopolitan: Find the Perfect Gift for Anyone

National Geographic: Gifts That Make a Difference

Latina Magazine Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Her

TreeHugger Holiday Gift Guide 2008: Give Green to Save Green

Real Simple: 50 Fabulous Gifts Under $50

Wired Wish List 2008

Shopping for a bookworm? Check out Barnes and Noble's, Border's and Amazon's gift guides (but if the person is that into books, he or she probably has a wish list on Amazon; search for their list and see what they really want this year.)

GameStop 2008 Holiday Gift Guide

Out Magazine Holiday Gift Guide 2008

Yahoo! Green Holiday Gift Guide

Wondertime Holiday Gift Guide

Chow Winter 2008 Gift Guide

*****
*This one actually made me laugh! Especially their suggestion for...the girl...the girl who has...everything.

Latina Magazine Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Kids


Latina Magazine Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for You

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for the resources! And thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn blogger! I had my comment all typed out and it errored on me!

    I mentioned something about you calling me a monkeybutt, lol.

    And then there was another part about how I get lists from everyone, making it easier to shop for them. No guessing!

    *Crosses my fingers*

    ReplyDelete

Say word.