Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Biz Quiz

A winner will be randomly chosen from those who submit the correct answer. Contest is open until 11 AM EST tomorrow and the answer will be revealed an hour later at noon. The winner can then e-mail me his/her address so I can send over this week's prize. Good luck!

Prize: Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Duo in Pink Clover. Cute and compact, this kit has two shades you can use together or separately, a handy little mirror and the reminder that "To be beautiful and natural is the birthright of every woman."

Ha, I'm sorry, but does anybody else find this quote - on makeup no less - ironic?

Image: shop.elizabetharden.com

8 comments :

  1. I have absolutely no friggin' clue on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C-TOWN lol i was just looking at their sales on a flier.. and yes that quote is very ironic

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love how products such as this promise an "all natural" look. LOL

    I've no idea what the sign is - it rings no bells in my belfry but I bet I'll be kicking myself later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C-Town Supermarket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. C Town bay-bay!

    and about make up quotes, i jst truly started thinking about "maybe shes born with it, maybe its maybelline" usually im too busy singing it to notice what the hell its saying... "maybe shes naturally this beautiful OR maybe its the pounds of make up on her face" =(

    ReplyDelete

Say word.