Thursday, December 4, 2008

Four Christmases

I saw “Four Christmases” the other night and it was one of the funniest holiday movies I’d seen in a while (though that could be because “Elf” is the last one I remember seeing). The premise was nice and simple and the movie didn’t drag on forever (it’s an hour, 22 minutes long). Vince Vaughn was silly – yet awesome – as always and cutie-petutie Reese Witherspoon was great as well (you could just eat her up with a spoon). I appreciated the lack of sappiness (blech!) and we laughed tons. In fact, I’m pretty sure I missed several bits because we were laughing so much. Who knew projectile vomit could be so hilarious? So if you’re looking for a silly film that won’t have you hiding in shame if you go with the parentals, check this one out!


Four Christmases: 4/5 Toasties




Image:
perezhilton.com

20 comments :

  1. google me!! lol

    omg no santa?? lol

    10 dollar cap? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of the projectile vomit, it sounds like a good movie. I cant think of even one way where projectile vomit would be remotely funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just posted and already 3 comments. when I posted I didnt get any comments!!! No fair.. i might revert back to anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, I will definitely have to check it out. I like both Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Yay! I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the commercials, and parts do look funny. I've been debating whether to go see it alone, because no one I know would want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping to go see this tomorrow night. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for girly flicks with humor....I plan on seeing it myself. I'm happy to hear good things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta check it out...I need laughters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to see this! Have to be a DVD purchase next year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That movie was really funny. I was crying, what about her Reese's mom. HILARIOUS

    Ahi si hay fuego

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like a good Christmas movie. Thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This very funny, very sharp little comedy is fast becoming the underrated cult film of the year

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay i really wanna see this im glad you liked it! cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh great, I love holiday Movies...now I can't wait to go see it. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Vince Vaughn! That movie is definitely on my list to go and see.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I JUST SAW THIS MOVIE AND LOVED IT.
    Vince Vaughan is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.