Sunday, July 6, 2008

O. M. G.

Yahoo just stole my heart all over again. I signed on to my personal home page and was greeted with an invite to add The Daily Puppy to my page. Helloooo!!! Do I want to see a cutie petutie little puppy every single day of the year?? That's like asking me if I want my days to be brighter, the skies to be bluer, the metrocards to be cheaper. You guys have got to check it out, it is so unbearably adorable, I just found something else to waste my time on. For starters, meet Charlie the Golden Retriever. Cue the "awwwwws."

*Sigh* I wish I could afford a puppy...









UPDATE: I need to steal this puppy (Stella) now.


9 comments :

  1. well maybe leo will give you one of her grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, even if I adopted I don't know if I could afford all those trips to the vet and the poor baby will be here all by it's lonesome without understanding that its single mom has to go slave herself away to put kibble on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is stella a morkie?? thats my dream doggie!

    u know... u do still owe me a graduation gift... im jst sayin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Stella is a yorkie. At least that's what it said on the site. Either way she is so cuuuute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I want another puppy!

    My friend from work has a friend whop has 3 puppies he wants to sell. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what kind of puppies are they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. speaking of los puppies, leo's gave birth tonight. i didnt even know she was THAT far along!

    ps. la de dariany me mordio hoy, she wanted to take my finger thinking it was pizza, not cool man, not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I thought she JUST realized the dog was pregnant the other day!

    I mean unless a dog's gestation period is a week. Were they all born healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i believe so, but i heard dariany telling her not to let them die, so vamos a ver which live to be sold.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.