Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lesson Not Learned


I did it again. I woke up with another semi-hangover due to an apple martini (what's in those, anyway?!) Thankfully, it was nowhere near as lethal as the one I had Friday night so I'll live. My friends and I just met up at a karaoke bar for some drinks and God awful singing. I thought we'd participate as well, but unfortunately when I went up to sing Whitney's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" the dumb CD was cracked. Booo! Oh well, I'll get my moment of glory another night.

Awesome quote of the night: "If you're not with the one you love, love the one you're with." ~Crazy Karaoke Hostess

2 comments :

  1. That woman was crazy. Con ese fuego que ella tenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she did have that impromptu Best Boobs contest!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.