Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dry As Toast Gets a Makeover

After three straight years with the same look, Dry As Toast has finally classed it up a bit for you. I don't know much about HTML and CSS so there's been a lot of Googling, making note of the qualities I like from other sites and figuring out how to fix up the place. I'm still making tweaks here and there and a new Facebook page is in the works, so bear with me this weekend and please let me know what you think!

UPDATE: Well the new site is pretty much done. Thanks for all the nice comments! I know some of you are mourning the loss of the toast (and yes, I saved it), but it was time for something new, don't you think? Please check out the new Facebook page and like Dry As Toast. I'll be popping in there often with fun finds and to chat with you so be sure to join the convo. And you can always follow my random thoughts and NYC outings on Twitter.

9 comments :

  1. I think... If you're happy with it, it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will confess that I already miss that piece of toast you used to have up there. However, this is a very nice make-over. I'm thinking it's almost time to re-do all of my blogs too. Starting with the Medically Speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of it, D. It took me weeks of tweaking before I was finally satisfied with the look of my blog. At one point I had turquoise text and a black and pink background. Yikes! But I'm finally really happy with it. Congrats on going for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said somewhere else - me likes!!

    p.s., I hope you saved that toast somewhere.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this makeover! Good job for someone who doesn't know about html or css.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.