Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's nice to see that Blogger is finally back up and running so that I can wish you all a great weekend and let you know that I'll be attending the National Stationery Show on Sunday. Squeeee! It probably sounds incredibly geeky, but I can't wait to be surrounded by aisles and aisles of beautiful stationery, paper, packaging and craft goodies. To be honest, it also sounds a bit overwhelming (much how I've felt at previous NY International Gift Fairs), but this time I've done my research, created a walking list and plotted out all the booths I want to see on a floor plan. So basically I'm ready for this and will be giving you the scoop on my faves over the following few days. In the meantime, here are a few companies I'm really excited to see:


Image: nationalstationeryshow.com

4 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend! This show sounds amazing. I would love it!

    Have a great time and don't get too overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something you would never want to see end...

    Did you ever go back home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did. Unfortunately. It's never enough time! Now I have to wait a whole year for it to come around again...

    ReplyDelete

Say word.