Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The City Limits

I can never get enough of timelapse videos so I hope you're not bored with them yet. In The City Limits, motion photographer Dominic Bodreault compiled images of four major cities in the United States and Canada to show contrast between city and nature in this stunning video. Though each place looks breathtakingly beautiful against the darkening sky, my eyes light up when I catch glimpses of Manhattan and the always-bustling Grand Central Terminal. Other locations include: Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto and Chicago.

Timelapse - The City Limits from Dominic on Vimeo.

2 comments :

  1. I lived in Montreal for a while once upon a time, so it was so much fun to see those cityscapes! Beautiful!

    And those nature shots with the stars that looked like glitter? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.