Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Warm Weather Fashion

I'm rarely ooh'ing over fashion (much to my bf's and mother's dismay), but I really think this outfit is just so pretty. Well except for the car purse (curse?) she's rockin' there. And I don't think I'm bold enough to wear socks with heels like that so kudos to her for working her own style. But that trench, in that coral color, over that flirty dress...perfect for spring. Then again, anything that doesn't involve four layers, gloves and a "survival over style" mentality would be pretty good too. (via Paper*Cakes Finds)

Really, after winter has finished stripping me of my femininity, I'm usually quite excited to wear sandals and dresses again. What about you?

Image: fashionsalade.com/mellowmayoness

6 comments :

  1. I didn't even wear a dress to my own wedding, so no way am I wearing dresses just because it's Spring! It's pedal pushers (short pants) or shorts with a t-shirt all the way for me. You can keep your dresses and skirts, thank you very much!

    I don't care about fashion. I don't even care about the whole "boys clothes" and "girls clothes" thing. If I feel comfy wearing it, I'm going to wear it. In cold weather that means long trousers/pants, in warm weather that means pedal pushers/short pants, or shorts. Closest I come to a dress is the nightshirts I wear on warm nights as nightdresses, and wear with pyjama bottoms as long pyjama tops on cold nights. And that's the closest I ever plan on getting to a dress.

    I wore dresses a lot when I was younger... But I haven't worn a dress since I was 17 years old, and I don't plan on changing that any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the socks or the bag, but I do love the rest of the look. That coral is gorgeous. And so perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that coat is the hotness! I'm so excited about getting semi-cutesy for spring for sure. I will not be rocking heels and socks (even though I've seen it rocked by a fashion-forward stylista I know), but I will be overindulging in nail polish purchases and spring dresses -- yaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you would look good in just about anything - but this outfit would make you sizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this outfit is the cutest, socks n' all!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.