Monday, April 18, 2011

Smile Because Monday's Over

It never fails. I start every Monday morning with the best intentions and plans for a uber-productive week...and then Monday afternoon rolls around. BUT! Thank goodness for Tuesdays and exciting news. I won't say what it is just yet, but it has to do with writing a fun story for a new magazine that I've mentioned here in the past. For now, here are some videos that are making me smile tonight:

La Machine à Voyager can take me straight to France, s'il vous plait.

A funny version of the royal wedding entrance. Is anybody crazy excited about it cause all I keep thinking is "Some girls get all the luck, man."

As for wedding invitations, this paper record player takes the cake for creativity.

And here it is, your Moment of Cute:


5 comments :

  1. That sounds like me just about every single week. I never seem to get anything done these days.

    I saw that Royal Wedding video earlier today and it cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. royal wedding is too funny. the guy who plays Prince Harry really looks like him. :D

    and yep, mondays are killer. thank god its over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, that is adorable. But the question is, have you seen this??

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnxGZ9jeuP8&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another surprise? :) Sounds like some good news coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what it is about Mondays that does that to people?

    ReplyDelete

Say word.