Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Wishes For 2011

I don't know if I'd call these resolutions or what, but these are the things I want for the new year:

patience and gratitude * time to read regularly again * launch the stationery biz when I'm good and ready * travel to a new country * dress up more often * exercise * finish out my 20s and prep to greet 30 (yipers!) with confidence * develop some sort of shoe collection * a great messenger bag * strive for happy days > sad days * rekindle my penpalship...if she's still interested * be more unapologetic * recognize and dismiss needless drama * open myself up to new ideas and ventures * motivation to act and create

What do you hope to accomplish in 2011?

Image: beautyineverything.com

6 comments :

  1. "Be more unapologetic." Preach it, sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "dress up more often". I wouldn't mind making that part of my 2011 wishes.

    Happy New Year, Dorkys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very good things. I'm totally with you on being more unapologetic and developing a shoe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only hope for 2011 is that it's a better year than the past few have been. I'm leaving it at that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all great things! I dont really make resolutions and havent quite thought about this year or last year...i should though. so much has happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your penpal is interested.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Say word.