Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Toy

Look what was waiting for me when I got home! Tired of being disappointed by my HP's lackluster printing jobs and wasting expensive ink on it, I decided to FINALLY put my credit card reward points to use and treat myself to an early birthday present. I kept hearing how much creative types love their Epson printers so I made the leap. I've yet to connect the thing (or the other goodies I acquired over the holidays), but I can't wait to see what this beauty can do. (It even has WiFi!)

Image: bestbuy.com

3 comments :

  1. I've heard nothing but great things about these printers. I hope you love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your new toy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My HP printer just pooped out on my today so I'm drooling over your Lovely new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.