Friday, December 31, 2010

A Happy New Year to You

I hope 2011 brings in much laughter and goodies for us all. I must say 2010 was pretty damn good to me: I learned quite a bit about myself, fell in love again, traveled more than ever before (to nine different places, yeesh!), made it through my freelancing/unemployed stint and just got a chance to chill out and play. So I hope the new year improves on that and I can't wait to see what happens next. It means so much that you've followed along with my random adventures for yet another year so here's to more magic in the future. Stay awesome :)

Image: weheartit.com

5 comments :

  1. I'm happy to hear your 2010 was a good year and I wish you all the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    I hope 2011 is as good to you as 2010 was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you! Here's to a great 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you! I hope this year is even better for you than last year was!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.