Monday, December 13, 2010

Cinnamon Chasers, "Luv Deluxe"

I'm not sure what to make of this video, but I was transfixed from beginning to end. I liked the music (no lyrics) and the 5-minute movie is pretty deep. Then again, most of the videos I stumble upon involve lip synching pop stars, vulgar rappers and booties rockin' every where.

Hmm...a nice beat and a music video that makes you think long after it's done. Imagine that?

(P.S. Heads up to you employed people: some parts are a bit suggestive.)



And for those who were wondering, yes, I'm still alive. I had a really rough start last week and decided to take a few days to get my mind right. Life is such a roller coaster sometimes.

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad to see you back and sorry you had such a bad start to last week...

    Hopefully this week is going smoothly and you can even just enjoy the snow flurries (it can stop after it reaches "flurries"!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Eh, it comes and goes. Hopefully it doesn't come back for a good long while, but for that to happen work must be done. Everything's always a work in progress, right?

    Things went back up towards the end of the week and this weekend/ start to week are much, much better. It's going to be busy one that's for sure!

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend, too. And NO SNOW here for now, thank God. Hope that stays that way as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well so much for no snow. We have flurries going on tonight. Darn weather forecasts.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.