Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heading Out (Yes Again)

This time I'm off to Costa Rica with a crazy cousin of mine who asked if I would tag along and I said um...YES. Sure, I'll be waking up at the crack of dawn to meet up with her in Miami before flying out to Central America, but after the rough weekend I had, I think it'll be nice to get away for a bit. More details on that and the trip upon my return. With all the plane time I'll be clocking in and my limited Internet access (aaack!), I'll be sure to get a lot of writing done down there. Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!

Image: davesworldtravel.com

6 comments :

  1. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying Costa Rica and your friend's company!

    If you take a dip under this waterfall - please ... take pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog is sometimes like pretending I'm single and able to go out and about. :) I love my kiddos, but this waterfall looks awfully cozy compared to the mountain of laundry I'll be living under this weekend.

    Enjoy yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. toriz, I definitely am!

    intense guy, I checked out some waterfalls today and I took a ton of pics, but it was way too rainy in the forest for a swim. Plus, that cascade looked like it could take me OUT so no thanks. I value my life a little bit.

    tooje, aww I'll take that as a compliment. I hope you get to escape for a little bit this weekend even if it's through me. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    sugarlens, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMM!! You went to the most beautiful place on Earth without informing me?!! Man, oh man!

    I KNOW you were blown away! (But in NY, we couldn't complain about the weather not one bit...)

    I want to go home...but LA will have to do for now..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. электронные сигареты в биробиджане - электронная сигарета саратов

    ReplyDelete

Say word.