Saturday, June 28, 2008

How HOT Is It?

Too hot to blog.

But I'll give it a whirl so some of you don't suffer through withdrawal. Since I can't write a whole story out, I'll give a round-up of what's up at the moment:

Burnin Up
Current temp in NYC: 74 degrees F
Humidity: 91%
Therefore, feels like: 136 degrees F

Biting the Dust
My friend had a cool BBQ at her house this afternoon and we spent most of our time feasting on chicken and steak, gabbing about boys and figuring out who'd be the first to get hitched and pop out a kid. Apparently I was voted most likely to get married first and most likely to marry a non-Hispanic guy. I don't know about the first one (I don't even have any prospects on the radar!), but I can definitely see the second one happening. I did say that in two years one of the four us would be engaged. By 28? Yeah, totally see that happening. Just don't know who it'd be. Doubt it'd be me because instead of going out with my friends tonight, I'd much rather stay in and chill at home listening to Z100 on my alarm clock radio. Maybe the man of my dreams will deliver my chinese food someday.

I Just Fell In Love In The Shower
I just jumped in the shower a little bit ago to try and cool down (I was unsuccessful, I was sweating all over again just brushing my teeth) and finally tried this awesome sugar scrub that I've had since May. Another cool thing about my job: the beauty department gets tons of samples and products in so twice a year they hold a sale and sell it all off for a buck each! So I can score fancy schmancy lotions, hair products, and make-up for super cheap. At the last one I bought Glowology Noodle & Boo Sugar Mama Honey Scrub and OMG!!! Let's just say I can't stop running my hands down my arms they're so soft. This ultra-fine sugar paste exfoliates and makes your skin all supple and moisturized, I didn't need any lotion afterwards. Just patted myself down with a towel to keep the aloe and butter from rubbing off. And I smell absolutely yummy! Hmm, maybe I should go out tonight after all...

Spark Notes
New anthem of my life: Jordin Sparks' "One Step at a Time":

You believe and you doubt
You're confused, you got it all figured out
Everything that you always wished for
Could be yours, should be yours, would be yours
If they only knew

You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face as the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting

We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

Update
It's still hot as hell fire.

One More Time
Z100 is currently playing Daft Punk, which reminds me of this cool video I saw on YouTube a while back. It's based off their song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." It. Is. Amazing.



Ok fools, that's all I can put up for now. I think my thighs just melded with my chair.

4 comments :

  1. thanks...i was experiencing a bit of withdrawal...soo now u know, anytime you go more than a day without blogging ill be stalking and harassing you!!!!! LOVE YOU THOUGH!!!! muahzzzzz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Dariany! Nice to know there's a fan out there. I'll do my best to post as much as my time will allow, even if it is just a bunch of snippets. Hmmm, which I think I might prefer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me duele la espalda. I am soooo sleepy today. I am a total mess.

    By the way, I will be 27 in 2 years, not 28. Hehehehe, thank God for late birthdays.

    ella es loco con su tiguereeeeeee, loca, loca loca!! By the way thats my new ringtone heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mami mami abre la ventaaaa que voy pa ya..mami mami abre la precianaaaa que voy pa ya.. Y ponteme bien ponteme biennnnnnnnnn que voy pa ya. na na na na na na na na na na na na Que Voy pa ya!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.