Friday, June 20, 2008

Eureka!

I've totally found my calling guys.

I've been sitting here at home (I've got the day off) in front of my computer making several calls for an upcoming story and it just hit me. This is what I want to do. I want the liberty to call up companies and speak with their top people all the while sitting here curled up on my rolly chair, in my pjs and eating cinnamon roll oatmeal. Freelancing is the way to go!

I can do as I please, skip the whole costuming business of donning decent attire for the office, and make all the calls in the world without that annoying phobia of people listening in (I had an important one over the phone at work yesterday and silly me was so worried if people could hear me that I completely forgot to record the first 15 mins. I'm a dope).

And let's not mention the fact that I can come and go as I please, go write outside if the mood strikes me, and barely have to stretch out my hand to grab something from the fridge. In fact, I think I've done more than enough "work" for the day. I'm out!

This is where the magic happens

1 comment :

  1. decent attire? habladora!! ive seen what you wear to work and it def isnt anywhere near a suit and heels.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.