Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stay Cozy

It was seven degrees in New York City this morning (SEVEN DEGREES!) and all I can say is thank goodness I work from home. I had planned to swing by the post office this afternoon to drop off some Porcupine Hugs orders, but after seeing how everyone else was reacting to the frigid temperatures, I figured maaaybe it can wait until tomorrow instead.

I was also planning on writing about my search for wall art for our apartment (because our walls are looking hella bare), but then I thought maaaybe you'd like to see some pictures of our place first. So I spent the morning staging a little photoshoot in each room and can't wait to share them with you tomorrow!

Image: ruffledblog.com

2 comments :

  1. I hope you put up some of your own art on the walls - it is certainly worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're definitely going to choose a few of our travel photos to put up on display. Just have to figure out which ones out of all the thousands of shots we've taken over the years.

      Delete

Say word.