Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hand Lettering and Watercolor Touches

I know this is super old because Christmas came and went ages ago, but I just came across Lauren Ledbetter's 2013 Year in Review on Pinterest this morning and have been swooning over the watercolor touches and hand lettering. Good gravy how gorgeous is this? I love the soft color palette and the little tidbits she highlights about her life, travels, and career like purchasing 29 new typefaces over the year. After stumbling upon this I'm getting the itch to go hunting for pretty new fonts to play with and breaking out the calligraphy kit once again.

Image: laurenledbetter.com

2 comments :

  1. You may remember Rita - (SoulComfort) - she too had this yearning for "fancy printing".

    I only wish mine was simply legible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I love the all things "watercolor" right now. So soft and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.