Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Inspiration

I've always had an issue with the notion that only the Cut-Throat get to the top and the Nice get pushed to side. I understand the importance of ambition, but having worked in several places where higher ups can barely manage a hello for those in junior positions has made me strive to be courteous and kind to everyone above all else. There's no reason why we can't climb our ladder while helping those ones around us succeed as well.

Image: etsy.com

7 comments :

  1. I wish my kids will work hard and be kind. This is a great quote. Love. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's probably very lonely, difficult and depressing at the top if nobody around you wants you there. Got to love Conan : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed; its just a shame so few others feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conan O'Brien said this? Interesting and unexpected!

    I think you are probably too nice to be mean to folks - and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree Dorkys! I have no respect for those who forget where they started.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.