Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

I swear doing these Happy Friday posts is really making me feel like every single week is flying by. Didn't the last one post yesterday?! Anywho, what do you guys have going for the weekend? Tonight I'm going bowling having tacos and frozen margaritas with Anon. and Heidi while partaking in lots of girl chat. Tomorrow I'm hosting some writerly friends and I'm excited to finally get some people up in this apartment! It's empty far too often and could use a little noise and chattering that doesn't come solely from my radio.

Some links from the around the web:

1. Design*Sponge's gift guide for book lovers.
2. How to make a garland of mini presents.
3. Pretty watercolor cards with delicate winter scenes.
4. How to survive the holidays when you're single.
5. My friend just launched her relationship column on Loop21!
6. The adorable Ickle and Lardee enjoy their new couch.
7. Cinnamon Bun Eggnog Martini. (Confession: I've never had eggnog. Is it any good?)
8. Tiny button ornaments. (via Babble.com)
9. I'm loving Therese Sennerholt's bold prints.
10. Vanity Fair's Graydon Carter remembers essayist Christopher Hitchens who died Thursday.

Have a blissful weekend everyone. One more week until the jolly fat man comes to town.

Images: designsponge.com, ohhappyday.com, bara.bigcartel.com, emandlo.com, loop21.com, mymilktoof.blogspot.com, thepinkandblueblog.com, marthastewart.com, theresesennerholtshop.se, and vanityfair.com

4 comments :

  1. Bowling?!?!?!? :)

    Its been a long time since I've done that - hope you got lots of strikes (and failing that, got lots of spares!)

    Eggnog is an acquired taste me thinks.. but there is a whole gamut of 'nogs - some bad and some super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling sounds fun! :)

    Eggnog is... "OK"... Only OK though; banananog is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy Friday night. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful time with your girls! They tend to get neglected when those icky boys get in the way. :) I hope you're prepped and ready for this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Say word.