Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!


The weekend is already half over, but I thought I'd pop in and wish you a wonderful one anyway. Yesterday, my friend/coworker The Bantu Girl and I walked from Times Square to Grand Central Terminal and made a few stops along the way: to see this "Read" sculpture in front of the Mid-Manhattan Library, hang out with a certain Oscar you all know and then visit a sweet boutique in Grand Central Terminal before parting ways.

Then I met up with A. for an unexpected date night. He invited me to Union Square for dinner and then we headed over to Max Brenner for Urban S'mores complete with tabletop fire, vials and tiny dishes filled with liquid chocolate, banana slices, peanut butter and raspberry sauce. The whole place was just perfect for a fun evening together.

I haven't been reading for fun much lately, but this trailer for "Room" has intrigued me.
Williams-Sonoma Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters. ( via The Secret Life of B)
Free paper toys to download.
For those who have a hard time sticking with one calendar design for an entire year: join this curious Calendar of the Month Club. (via Paper Crave)
Disney princesses as snarky hipsters and a judgmental ostrich bookseller.
A sweet V-day-themed engagement shoot and a cozy winter one, too.
One kite dress three ways. P.S. I cannot get over her hair! Love.
Take a photo with an actual Oscar statuette for free at Grand Central Terminal's Vanderbilt Hall through tomorrow 7 AM - 7 PM. Here's mine! (And check out The Bantu Girl.)

5 comments :

  1. Prima your having way to much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much fun? There's no such thing :p

    Hope you are too, primo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your weekend got off to a good start... Hope it carries on that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban S'mores??? Sounds delicious! I love the concept. I think I need to plan a little weekend getaway to NYC soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh trust me, they were YUM! I never thought to add extra embellishments, but they made them way tastier.

    ReplyDelete

Say word.