Friday, October 10, 2014

Gone Camping + 12 Gorgeous Teepees and Tents


Today A. and I are heading out on a camping trip with some of my friends. We'll be "roughing it" in Delaware and enjoying a weekend of gabbing, hiking, stargazing, and eating way too much grilled meat. I sure hope we have absolutely no reception out there so we can forget the rest of the world even exists.

Aside from giving me a serious craving for s'mores, one other thing this trip has done is reignited my wish to own a pretty tent or teepee. Sure, I don't have a back yard or a patio to plop one on, but I'd love to have one set up in a corner of our apartment. It could be my little reading and meditating nook or serve as a quiet hideaway when I need some alone time. (No boys allowed!) Below are some of the sweetest tents I've found. Would you ever get one for your home?


1. Mokkasin | 2. Bodie and Fou | 3. The Look Factory | 4. Stout Tent


5. House Inhabit | 6. Land of Nod | 7. Sugar Shacks Teepee | 8. Henry's House


9. Marlowe + Jay | 10. Tip Top Teepee Shop | 11. Lotus Belle | 12. RH Baby & Child

Image: ohpioneer.com

2 comments :

  1. I hope it was a dry day or two - we've had so much rain on weekends of late!!

    Whereabouts in Delaware? I was in Delaware too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Killens Pond State Park in Felton, DE. It started raining Friday night and continued right into Saturday afternoon. We definitely made the best of it and, of course, the sun was out and shining when we were packing up to leave.

      Delete

Say word.