Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Alt-J, "Breezeblocks"

On Sunday evening, A. and I walked over to Central Park for Alt-J's concert at Rumsey Playfield. Now we didn't have tickets for the show, but were happy to lay in the grass just outside the open air venue and listen to the songs. I've only just been introduced to them, but "Matilda" and "Breezeblocks" are our favorites and it was nice to hear the band play them live (and watch A. quietly sing along).

I don't know if it's the sudden dip in the temperature or just the busy weekend that's left me starting this week off feeling super slow. I've been shuffling about all day wanting to keep warm and hide under the covers. So instead of continuing to rack my brain over what to tackle next, I'm going to tuck into bed early, listen to some music, and get another fresh start in the morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say word.